Electro Rent is the largest, most comprehensive test equipment services provider for market-leading customers around the world. We are focused on delivering outstanding service for customers across a broad range of industries including Aerospace/Defense, Telecommunications, Mobile/Computing, Power & Industrial, Automotive, Medical, Education, New Space, Data Products Rental and more. With 1.1 billion of inventory, immediate shipping to over 100 countries, and a world-class accredited calibration and repair lab, our team of experts solve tough technical and financial challenges related to testing. We are seeking a seasoned sales veteran with a minimum of five (5) years face to face selling experience.
• Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients
• Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made
• Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field authority.
• Prepare presentations and proposals
• Develop and maintain current client and potential clients relationships
• Manage accounts through quality checks and other follow up
• Identify and resolve client concerns
• Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings follow-up and adherence to goals
• Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff and inside sales.
• Coordinate with inside sales and company staff to accomplish the work required to close sales.
• Maintains an accurate contact list and updated Account Status Report including all decision-makers and influential personnel at assigned accounts in the company’s ACT database.
• Completes weekly updates, itineraries, expense reports, and forms according to Company policies and guidelines.
• Participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows, and industry affiliations.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Knowledge and skills typically gained through five (5) years salesexperience or otherexperiences selling directly with customers in the electronics testing equipment industry and achievement of a BA/BS degree or equivalent.
• Ability to persuade and influence others. Ability to develop and deliver presentations. Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
• Ability to work independently with minimal management contact and successfully multi-task managing concurrent selling situations.
• Must possess a valid driver’s license and maintained a clean driving record.
• Must be computer literate with the ability to access, input and retrieve data from Salesforce.
• Work requires significant local travel and may require overnight travel with weekend and/or evening work.