• Collaborate with Marketing and sales to establish go-to-market strategies and plans that encompass product launch, lead generation, public relations and social media and determine the most effective strategies to meet revenue goals.
• Work with BDR team, Demand Gen, Mktg Ops, multiple sales teams and inside sales teams to determine lead generation requirements spanning high-volume products as well as specific product solutions, like wireless, web security, etc.
• Identify 3rd party events to expand Fortinet’s awareness and reach. Organize local activities to engage with decision makers.
• Collaborate with Field Marketing Managers in U.S. to coordinate programs and execution.
• Establish, manage and analyze program metrics
• Collaborate and provide regional input to global teams to develop creative briefs to support all marketing communications activities.
• Supervise additional marketing manager(s).
• Demonstrated success in federal business development in driving marketing campaigns and promotions to meet the revenue goals of Sales teams.
• Ability to work cross functionally to plan and execute successful lead generation marketing programs
• Experience identifying primary target markets and developing integrated campaign strategies; collaborate with other teams to get execution together
• Ability to manage the planning and execution of programs in a deadline driven environment.
• Knowledge of brand marketing and digital marketing framework Automation systems and how to maximize them for efficient lead distribution and reporting
• Occasional travel required
• 15 years experience in marketing or related field
• Prior experience in federal marketing and business development
• Demonstrated experience in marketing enterprise networking solutions, preferably in network security
• Understanding of marketing and experience with an indirect business model
• Strong verbal communication and presentation skills
• Experience writing creative briefs and managing creative agencies
• Experience developing demand generation strategies and measuring lead gen campaigns
• Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related degree