SageWest Healthcare - Riverton
SageWest Health Care - To provide leadership for the Behavioral Health Unit within SageWest Health Care dedicated tothe care of assigned patient population. To direct quality clinical practice, coordinate patient service delivery including referrals and transfers, educate and develop staff, control budget(s) and manage the work environment. To serve as a resource for interdisciplinary divisions within the hospital. Must have the ability to train and manage new staff.
- Current RN Licensure from the State of Wyoming
- Masters Degree in Science of Nursing
- Prior behavioral health experience required
- At least three years experience in manager director role
- Minimum 5 years’ progressive leadership experience
- CPI Certification required within 6 months of hire
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification through American Heart Association
- CPI Certification Preferred
Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills. Capable of relating to diverse age and demographic backgrounds. Analytical ability sufficient to evaluate data, make judgments and recommendations regarding operations and budgets, design protocols and generate well developed reports. Professional knowledge sufficient to assure quality of care provided with multidisciplinary service areas. Demonstrates organizational leadership and managementskills.
Equal opportunity and affirmative action employers and are looking for diversity in candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran