Does playing a critical role in delivering customized billing and payments offerings that address business challenges sound exciting to you? How about working for an industry leader, given its history, footprint, financial strength, service reliability and cutting-edge technology, dedicated to helping billers collect better payments?
Speedpay has been at the forefront of the electronic payments industry since 1989, and was acquired by Western Union® in 2002. Speedpay provides electronic bill presentment and payment solutions for businesses by providing overall efficiency, ultimately saving time and money.
We’re seeking a New Business Executive II, working remotely from their home office. In this role, you will be responsible for generating and developing new business relationships, new business channels and expand verticals in Global Payments specifically, Utility and Insurance industries with a heavy focus on Speedpay.
You will do this three ways:
- Strategic/customer: New Biller/Client acquisition within the assigned vertical(s)
- Efficiency/effectiveness: New revenue growth through client acquisition. Revenue retention and growth through client retention, service/product expansion, and managing profitability
- Financial: Achieve new revenue and baseline revenue quotas, support profitability requirements and accurately forecast monthly revenue.
Sound interesting? Here are some specifics:
- Using a highly consultative approach, responsible for identifying and acquiring new clients in non-core industries nationwide to achieve a profitable revenue growth plan.
- Develops and maintains strong and accurate pipeline for revenue forecasts.
- Complies with all company policies, procedures, and required training.
- Key interfaces are: Prospects & Assigned Biller/Clients; Product and Marketing, Finance, Legal, Operations/PM, Compliance, Billing and Accounting.
- Prospect non-core industries nationwide to develop a strong and accurate sales pipeline
- Collaborate with all relevant departments to secure new biller/client contracts to meet profit and revenue growth objectives.
- Manage newly acquired clients; a subset of existing clients, for retention, industry reference, and growth through cross-sales, and payment channel expansion.
- Act as Business Lead to deploy new clients and new services for existing clients.
- Accurately forecast revenue for new and existing client base.
- Represent business unit, and engage both clients and prospects at assigned conferences and trade shows.
- Support GDD, AML, product, finance, marketing directives and initiatives.
- Adhere to all company processes, procedures and reporting requirements.
What you will need to succeed:
- 10+ Yrs. successful Payment Industry Sales, preferably with non-core Speedpay vertical industry experience – Insurance and Utilities experiencepreferred.
- Advanced prospecting tactics and skills.
- Proven track record of new client acquisition success
- Advanced sales skills and contract negotiation experience
What will make you stand out:
- Hunter mentality
- Advanced oral, written, and presentation skills
- Advanced skills with complex sales. Selling to multiple buying influences
- Advanced contract negotiator
- Mental drive to prospect 50% of work time.
- Strong collaboration skills with internal and external teams
- Consistently achieve revenue goals and meet deadlines.