Requisition ID: 2040
TE Connectivity’s Automotive Business has a need for a Senior Financial Analyst supporting our Commercial team. This position will partner with the commercial team to provide reporting on sales and margin monthly and comparing to forecast and budget submissions. This position can be located either in Troy, MI or Winston Salem, NC.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
Tasks Summary & Responsibilities:
- Lead monthly analysis of sales and standard margin to completely understand variances of actual results, identifying and quantifying trends that can be expected to continue and one time impacts that won’t.
- Prepare ad-hoc and month-end analysis and recommendations on all commercial finance areas including but not limited to pricing changes, price erosion, price accruals, standard margin changes, accounts receivable balances and special invoicing for engineering metals and tooling
- Participate in the budget and forecast processes for standard margin and sales including intercompany and inter business unit transfers
- Participate in the SIOP process and use awareness of business decisions and changes to ensure that they are reflected properly in the forecast
- Effectively partner with Product Management, Sales, Marketing, and Finance colleagues
- Drive continuous improvement through TEOA-F
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, or Accounting; Master’s Degree/MBA preferred CPA preferred
- 10+ years of professional work experience in a finance role 5+ years of FP&A analytical experience
- Prior manufacturing accounting experience a plus.
- High efficiency in MS Office including Excel and Access.
- SAP/Tableau experience preferred
- BPC or hyperion required
- Standard costing analysis
- Must be analytical and have strong problem solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Works well in a team and independently
- Team player, driven, highly motivated, leads without authority
- Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation