The Market Data Analytics Specialist monitors industry and competitive data to produce deliverables that are used in making key decisions related to MOPAR Vehicle Protection’s (MVP) portfolio as well as its strategic direction. Data Analytics leverages a variety of tools and data sources to understand sales and claim behaviors within our national business model and dealer network. This position will be responsible for identifying trends, generating contextual-rich deliverables that go beyond the data, and presenting deliverables focused on predictive forecasts for reduced claims expense and increased profitability.
We are looking for candidates who thrive in a fast-paced team environment, deliver as a way of life and are inspired to make a positive impact. Individuals must show a capacity for strategic thinking, an analytical mindset, and a strong desire to succeed. Team members are expected to establish effective working relationships, founded on trust and transparency, though collaboration with our internal and external partners. Sound judgment, excellent communication skills and the ability to drive decision making and actionable plans through strong presentation skills with a goal of influencing leadership is desired.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of five years’ Experience/projects with data analytics, industry analysis, marketing and/or market research
- Advanced Excel skills: familiar with pivot tables, VLOOKUP, etc.
- Knowledgeable with Access databases and SQL
- Ability to use data visualization software such as Tableau or Qlik
- Ability to meet aggressive deadlines to produce executive-ready deliverables
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Market Research, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics,
- Engineering or a related field
- Demonstrated ability to learn and be proficient with new software applications
- SAS Analytical software experience
- Field, dealership, or customer service exposure