Director of Inside Sales - SaaS Start-Up - CA - 27046634
Our client is a SaaS start-up in the Bay Area who is seeking an experienced Director of Inside Sales to develop a plan to drive $MM revenue in an Inside Sales organization comprised of (20) Reps & (2) Managers. You'll need management experience of a SaaS Inside Sales team, in a start-up environment, to be be considered. This company has already raised $23M and is on a sharp growth curve!
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop a plan to drive $MM in new SaaSsales in 2018.
- Manage & motivate an Inside Sales team of (20) Sales Reps & (2) Managers
- Expand sales team by managing the recruiting & hiring process
- Create territories and or verticals
- Own any changes to compensation plan
- With the help of a sales operations lead, develop on-boarding materials, sales training, pipeline reports, rules of engagement and dashboards
- Report on revenue growth and sales activity to board
- Support Managers & Reps presentations, strategy and account mapping
- Maintain an accurate pipeline of all opportunities, contacts and account history in Salesforce.
- At least 3-5years of Inside Sales management experience in a software environment. Prefer people who have sold into Lines of Business vs. IT.
- Minimum of 3+ years of verifiable ISS experience either as a Manger or Sales Rep
- Proven ability to hire, train and retain high performing ISS Sales Reps
- Experience with Salesforce and best practices in standard salestechnology
- High capacity for learning and understanding different business models
- Tenacious, persuasive, and passionate in achieving consistently high levels of objective success.
- Highly motivated, self-starter, with strong business acumen and negotiation skills
- Strong understanding of multi (Omni)-channel customer engagement including social media, mobile, chat, moderated content, and integrated back office services
- Fun to be around with a strong sense of humor!
- High energy individual w/ a Bachelors Degreepreferred or solid experience in this field.
Base Salary: $135,000.00 - $150,000.00 (DOE)
Total Compensation: $200.000.00 - $250,000.00, No Cap + Car + Great Benefits
Location: San Francisco, CA (relocation - maybe)
Number of Openings: 1
Cube Management is a global recruiting and consulting firm that helps companies accelerate their sales, by providing the top-level talent they need to grow their business. Cube Management is a leading recruiting and consulting partner to emerging growth, mid-market and global companies in the technology, manufacturing, healthcare, consumer package goods and business service sectors. We work across the spectrum of Operations, Sales, Marketing, Safety, Engineering, Accounting and Business Development, providing holistic solutions that drive revenue and profit success. Cube Management combines Strategy, Process and People, to produce great results.