Sodexo is seeking a General Manager -Transportation for Yuma Regional Medical Center in Yuma Arizona.
This position will work primarily on days, but requires the flexibility to cover other time frames/shifts as needed. This position also has rotating shifts for weekend coverage. Relocation is not offered at this time.
- Conducting patient rounding with nurses
- Identifying and implementing process improvement initiatives
- Ensuring that employees demonstrate an active customer hospitality orientation toward both clients and customers
- Integrating fully within our client’s organization by becoming a trusted advisor with a customer service focus
- Ensuring patient happiness
- Analyzing patient satisfaction data, financial results, and implementing additional measurements and action plans in these areas to achieve optimal unit performance
- Completing required departmental reporting, including financialreports and analysis
- Building a positive environment, while developing and motivating the team
- Participation in and directing the patient transport, PEMS, and SRC operations, employee rounding and interaction with the patients, their families and the nursing staff, ensuring proper transport procedures & staff training
- Refine systems ensuring sustained effort of achieving standards, and follow through and visibility within the facility
Do you have:
- Recent experience handling patient transport, PEMS, and SRC program in a hospital
- Understands the importance of patient satisfaction, is able to evaluate and recommend improvements to help with patient satisfaction
- Strong client/employee relationship-building skills
- Handle direct reports in multiple locations on the campus
- Quickly grasp situations in a rapidly changing environment and logically progress through solutions
- Previous Service Response Center (SRC) management, Patient Transport, and/or EVS experience in a health-care environment;
- Strong management skills for directing daily operations
- Experience ensuring program compliance, controlling costs with project management ability to include a customer focus, the ability to communicate effectively, and a sense of urgency.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.
Responsible for planning and directing all patient transportation activities for a client. Position typically has responsibility for the Service Response Center at a facility.
-Direct all patient transportation service and operations and at some accounts also Service Response Center
-Develop and implement client and company procedures, to include short- and long-term goals, needed resources, and scope of service.
-Develop client and key department customer relationships to understand needs and how best to provide services and solutions.
-Seek out and take action on customer and client feedback to impact client satisfaction survey process
-Ensure that team members have sufficient equipment or material resources to perform their jobs and meet goals and deadlines.
-Create budget (e.g., annual, capital, client) by identifying budget needs and securing approval.
-Manage the budget by controlling costs (e.g., labor, inventory, equipment, and materials), complying with budget requirements, and making adjustments when necessary.
-Design and develop training for staff in areas of operation and customer service based on training needs assessment and unit goals.
-Establishes a safe work environment for employees by providing safety-related training and equipment maintenance and by ensuring compliance with Sodexho safety and loss prevention programs and with standards.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Management Experience - 3 years
Basic Functional Experience - 3 years
System ID 66709