RN Clinical Manager - Home Health
This position provides supervision and support ofclinical operations, staff, and patients. Managesfinances and personnel to ensure appropriate allocation of resources in providing qualitypatient care.
- Provides and facilitates patient centered care and patient flow and serves as a resource to employees for clinical and managerial support. Promotes and participates in interdisciplinary patient care planning and education. Assesses appropriate level of care for patient population. Elevates utilization or care plan issues to leadership as appropriate.
- Ensures effective use of resources, equipment and supplies. Identifies and adjusts staffing levels needed to meet changing workload projections and provide safe, quality patient care. Ensures smooth and efficient patient care management.
- Assists with the development of budgets and ensures that targets are met.
- Serves as a resource to patients, families, physicians, and staff by interpreting policies and facilitating care. Provides departmental leadership by demonstrating effective communication skills, problem solving, and proactive conflict resolution to internal and external customers in situations.
- Hires, leads, mentors, develops, and evaluates staff in a manner that promotes engagement, productivity, and ensures competencies. Mentors staff to increase clinical skills, critical thinking, problem solving skills and promote retention. Conducts individual and team goal setting, performance planning and evaluation.
- Supports change and participates in the development, interpretation, implementation and evaluation of process improvement and quality management activities. Works with staff to make necessary changes.
Must possess a strong knowledge and understanding of clinical care as normally obtained through the completion of an associates degree in nursing, health care or related field.
Must possess a current, valid RN license in state of practice.
Must possess a strong knowledge of clinical operations as normally demonstrated through 1-2 years of experience with relevant to patient population. Must have the ability to develop and maintain working relationships with physicians, staff, patients, and families. Knowledge of the requirements of applicable regulatory and accreditation agencies Excellent human relations and communication skills. May require possession of a valid drivers license and be eligible for coverage under the company auto insurance policy.
Job Number 208477