Are you passionate about improving systems to solve business problems more efficiently? Do you want to impact business critical functions across the company? Are you excited about being part of a small, cross-departmental team in a growing business?
The Systems team is responsible for helping Snaggers work more efficiently. As our company CRM and service desk, our Salesforce System Analysts impact most of our internal functions. We are looking for a talented Salesforce Administrator to support our growing user base and improve existing functionality.
Reporting to the VP Operational Systems, you’ll be focused on supporting thesales team, including work in Sales Cloud and CPQ. In addition to performing day-to-day maintenance of Salesforce administration, you’ll redesign processes to solve recurring business issues and add enhancements to existing processes.
What You'll Do:
- Maintain, configure, and optimize Salesforce.com, including CPQ
- Support users both proactively and reactively, with a focus on superior customer service, to train, debug, and enhance the system
- Perform software troubleshooting to isolate, diagnose, and correct issues
- Work with end users to understand root cause of business need
- Prioritize across all requests in conjunction with systems team and cross functional stakeholders
- Design and build enhancements to support business needs, while maintaining scalability and best practices
- Train users and trainers on new functionality, including training documentation that can be leveraged by the support team
- Communicate with systems team about issues and/or possible concerns
- Track new and emerging trends in technology that may affect or benefit the company in its utilization of Salesforce.com
- Always ensure system integrity and security
What You’ll Bring:
- 3-5years of experience with Salesforce.com, including Sales cloud and CPQ; certification preferred, development experience a plus
- Commitment to making the end user experience better, both from a design and customer service perspective
- Proven success through results on business impact with extreme attention to detail
- Ability to troubleshoot problems and anticipate consequences of actions
- Ability to juggle multiple stakeholders in high pressure situations
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Knowledge of related systems preferred - including Pardot, JIRA, NetSuite, Snaplogic and/or Looker
- Excellent communication skills
What You Can Expect From Snagajob:
Snagajob offers a highly competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401k plan, health and fitness incentives, 20 days of PTO to start and 2 days of paid community service time, eligibility for performance-based bonuses, and casual fun work environment with an award winning culture. Snagajob is an equal opportunity employer.
With more than 80 million registered hourly workers and 300,000 employer locations, Snagajob is America’s #1 hourly marketplace. We focus on creating instant and quality connections so workers can get jobs and employers can hire workers—in minutes. Since 2000, our mission has been to put people in right fit-positions so they can maximize their potential and live more fulfilling lives. We do this through the Snagajob marketplace and PeopleMatter, our end-to-end platform of talent and workforce management solutions. Our mobile sourcing, hiring, training, scheduling, and performance management tools drive results for single-locationoperators to Fortune 500 businesses with thousands of locations, across the restaurant, retail, hospitality and healthcare industries.