The Senior Product Manager will serve as the product owner in an agile development process working collaboratively with cross-functional teams to build new products and features.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities include the following:
- 6+ years of product management experience on a B2B application; HR software experience is desirable but not required.
- Passion for solving problems (large and small.) You bring a design thinking mindset.
- Strong analytical skills paired with a data-informed mindset.
- Positive, energetic attitude to work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders, projecting confidence and collaboration.
- Product owner experience using AgileScrum.
- Ability to think strategically to see the big picture as well as to execute on daily tasks necessary to turn great ideas into great products.
- Skilled in prioritization, organization, and time management in a fast-paced environment with conflicting priorities.