Sierra Systems Toronto is looking to add a highly skilled Maximo Solutions Architect to our consulting team for a project located in the Bruce Peninsula (Tiverton, ON).
This opportunity requires work to be delivered at the client site in Tiverton Ontario. Located on the shores of Lake Huron in scenic Bruce County, Tiverton is approximately 3 hours NW of Toronto.
In the role of Solution Architect you are responsible for working with business and systems analysts, and engineers in requirements gathering and reviews. You will analyze and translate business, information and technical requirements into an architectural blueprint that outlines solutions to achieve business objectives. You will develop enterprise level solutions that integrate across applications, systems and platforms.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Project Management Activities
- Lead business process workshops
- Lead and facilitate functional requirements gathering
- Document requirements, business process flows, Maximo design specifications, and test cases
- Light Maximo configuration, assist with data cleansing, test application, data migration, integration
- Coordinate the activities of a diverse team of technical and functional consultants to ensure the Maximo solution is configured, tested, and deployed according to specifications
- This individual will be responsible for providing ongoing verbal and written communication in a variety of project related meetings and documents.
Professional Qualifications & Experience
- A minimum of 10 years of experience with IBM Maximo Asset Management Software
- A minimum of 10+ years of experience in Enterprise Asset Management implementation/operations
- A minimum of 10+ years of experience in leading EAM Systems Integration / Business Transform projects, including integration with ERP systems.
- Proficient in MS Office applications, including MS Access
- Be able to make presentations to persuade others to accept a specific opinion or action, or provide information and instruction
- Demonstrated ability to deliver projects successfully within scope, budget and timeline
- Report writing against enterprise databases
- Experience in facilitating change management and managing user expectations
- Experience as Functional/Technical Support / Technical project lead
- Fluent in English and have excellent presentation, verbal, written and interpersonal communications skills to effectively interact withinternal senior management and external business contacts, clients and trainees
Who we are
Headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia and founded in 1966, Sierra Systems is a top tier IT services and management consulting firm offering a full range of advisory services, systems integration, and managed application services.
With approximately 800 professionals across Canada, Sierra Systems has developed deep expertise in its targeted industries and has earned a reputation for delivering superior solutions that strengthen organizations’ operational performance.
Our unwavering commitment to our clients’ needs has allowed us to build long-term, trusting, and loyal relationships. It has given us the ability to set ambitious objectives for client projects and meet them time and time again with unparalleled speed and precision.
We offer a full range of management consulting, systems integration and managed services tailored to the unique needs of each industry in which we have deep expertise – including: Canadian government, justice, health, energy, and the commercial sector. We focus on delivering a boutique experience backed by the resources, deep knowledge, and expertise our 50-year heritage provides to tackle large scale projects.