Wolters Kluwer Health is a leading global provider of content for healthcare professionals, serving physicians, surgeons, nurses, allied health professionals, pharmacists, academics, payers, and the life sciences with solutions for research and development, the point-of-learning, the point-of-dispensing, and the point-of-care. Wolters Kluwer employs approximately 2600 employees in 36 countries.
The Internal Communications Manager will focus on developing and executing internal programs while contributing to broader initiatives that support better understanding of the Health Division. This role includes both strategic and tactical communication responsibilities and collaboration on many levels. This individual will create and deliver communications designed to1) inform, educate, and engage employees, 2) reinforce cohesive messages across programs/channels, and 3) raise executivevisibility. This role requires excellent communication and presentation skills, time management and understanding ofcontemporary approaches to effectively communicate to diverse global audiences. The successful candidate will complete tasks quickly with little to no guidance, build effective working relationships across a matrixed organization, and deliver meaningful and measureable communications that align internal and external efforts.
The ideal individual will have a passion for fostering employee enthusiasm and awareness of our purpose-driven work in healthcare. Experience working in technology companies is a plus.
• Design and execute internal communications plans for theHealth Division to inspire enthusiasm, employee engagement, and understanding.
• Implement the communications strategy and daily administrative tasks while effectively coordinating with relevant initiatives at corporate and business unit level.
• Write/edit/produce and manage a wide range of communication deliverables —emails, editorial content, presentations, Q&As, videos—on time and on budget creating innovative digital approaches for information sharing and engagement.
• Manage the Intranet (OneDrive, Sharepoint) site and assist in the organization and promotion of events and campaigns tofacilitate their success and support executives.
• Provide ongoing oversight of corporate communications for quality assurance and brand compliance
• Develop and maintain relationships and influence multidisciplinary stakeholders in HR, Business Units, Marketing, Finance, Technology, Customer Support.
• Use metrics and experience to manage/shape/measure programs to achieve goals and optimize the user experience.
• Participate in communication initiatives that extend beyond direct responsibilities.
• Be flexible, proactive and a creative team player.
• Performs other duties as assigned.Qualifications:JOB QUALIFICATIONS
• BS/BA Degree or equivalent
•Bachelor's degree in Communications, Journalism, Marketing or English or equivalent communications experience.
•Experience in a healthcare or tech company a plus.
•Minimum 5 years of internal communications experience in a global organization.
•Experience with senior management, key business partners and vendors to align strategies to business goals.
•A demonstrated ability to produce a broad variety of materials of the highest caliber including PowerPoint presentations.
•Adept at experimenting with communication technologies and contemporary communication strategies
•Organized self starter, attention to detail and follow through
•Team player; happiest when doing, not delegating.
• Ability to travel as required by business needs
About Wolters Kluwer
Wolters Kluwer N.V. (AEX: WKL) is a global leader in information services and solutions for professionals in the health, tax and accounting, risk and compliance, finance and legal sectors. We help our customers make critical decisions every day by providing expert solutions that combine deep domain knowledge withspecialized technology and services.
Wolters Kluwer reported 2016 annual revenues of €4.3 billion. The company, headquartered in Alphen aan den Rijn, theNetherlands, serves customers in over 180 countries, maintains operations in over 40 countries and employs 19,000 people worldwide. Wolters Kluwer shares are listed on Euronext Amsterdam (WKL) and are included in the AEX and Euronext 100 indices.