Purpose of this position is to assist the Wireless Technology Manager with customer device requests, customer device tickets, mobility server administration and maintenance, videoconference service and maintenance and duties as requested by management.
Receives, resolves, and documents daily work orders
- Handles standard requests of work orders from help desk (Remedy)
- Setup/Install mobile devices for internal customers and train each customer in regards to operating the device
- Handles tasks assigned by management to a satisfactory completion
- Troubleshoot and manage mobile devices with corporate approved software
- Handles requests regarding video conferencing
Provides clarification to problems in regard to wireless and videoconferencing solutions
- Resolves problems for internal customers pertaining to wireless hardware and software
- Ensures integration of mobiletechnology with desktop infrastructure applications
Troubleshoot and diagnose mobile devices and mobile applications within our enterprise
- Troubleshoot and diagnose videoconferencing equipment and video applications within our enterprise
Employ strategies to maximize mobile technologies within our enterprise
- Collects information and insight from trends seen in the marketplace concerning mobiletechnologies
- Test new technologies in the mobile environment with internal customers to evaluate relevancy along with compatibility with our enterprise
Assist in vendor relations regarding mobile technology and new products
- Ensure user maximum uptime and satisfaction
- Avenue for communications concerning applications relative to mobiletechnologies and products
Support that all Trustmark mobile devices are secure and in compliance with policies
- Works with Information Security to insure all wireless enterprise is protected
- Assist with device policies, application updates, migrations and upgrades
- Minimum five years of IT Operations experience.
- Proven experience in implementing IT Operations monitoring, controls, and processes.
- Broad knowledge of IT operations practices, designs, methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Strong operations and/or service delivery experience.
- Strong customer relationship management experience.
- Capable problem management skills.
- Sound organizational agility.
- High focus on understanding and meeting customers' needs.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize to meet requiredschedules.
- Excellent verbal, written, and oral communications skills.
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through skills.
- Knowledge in General Insurance systems is a definite advantage.
- Support of Mobility systems (GOOD, Blackberry, AirWatch).
- Level 2 & 3 service troubleshooting.
- Request and Incident ticket management and completion.
- Implement change management requests.
- Perform expected operational duties.
- Liaise with the Technical Support Group (and users, if needed) to ensure timetables, actions, and responsibilities are designated and completed as required.
- Develop and enrich operational policies and procedures for effective running of services.
- Proactively monitor all services and identify potential problems.
- Create contingency plans to implement if problems occur.
- Work independently with minimal supervision or in a team-oriented, collaborative environment with diverse individuals.
- Possess flexible working style, change direction as business needs change.
- Process restricted data with sensitivity to ensure that confidential data remains private.
- Four-year college degree with a minimum of 3 years experience in mobility business related customer service in a technical role
- 5-6 years previous experience in mobility business related customer service in a technical role without a college degree
- Videoconferencing experiencepreferred