Eagle Ray is looking for a Project Manager to support the Mount Weather Emergency Operations Center (MWEOC).
- Assist in the development of the MWEOC Strategic Plan, incorporating outputs from senior leader focus group sessions conducted throughout calendar year2016 (CY16).
- Strategic Plan shall include current, approved MWEOC mission and vision statements, goals, objectives.
- Facilitate focus groups and offsite meetings to assist with the development of MWEOC
- Strategic Plan, Communications Plan, or other initiatives.
- Provide support for existing urban/master planning roadmap efforts, including capacity analyses, space management tasks, rate studies for rental analyses, and collaboration with urban planning consultants/architects.
- Integrate relevant mission partner needs and requirements into the MWEOC Master Planand strategic vision.
- Ensure that the master plan supports the PPBE process and is integrated and documented into the future years’ plan.
- Develop standard reporting templates.
- Support project and program level interactions and meetings within MWEOC, FEMA,
- DHS, the Office of Management and Budget (OMB), and external stakeholders.
- Integrate and support the MWEOC in the FEMA and DHS Resource Allocation Planning
- (RAP) process, to include development of program decision options (PDOs).
- Manage time frames for the MWEOC to submit required documentation in the DHS PPBE process.
- Assist with the development of an internal (i.e., employee) communications strategy and external (i.e., mission partner) communications strategy.
- Establish a requirements generation process which is aligned to the strategic vision and roadmap.
- Assist with strategic policy support to include providing advice and technical subject matter expertise.
10 years experience with increasng responsibilities
Master's degree or Bachelor's with equivalent work experience