OUTSIDE SALES HUNTERS WANTED! $100K+
Equal OpportunityEmployer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.
Happy with your 2016 W2’s? Ourtop sales reps made over $100K last year! Waste Management is the industryleader and we are seeing record growth and need to expand our outsidesalesforce to help us capture our share of the market opportunity. We have thebest tools, resources, training, and compensation plan in the servicesindustry.
In 2016, Waste Management was ranked # 23 in Selling Power magazine amongthe 50 best companies to sell for in the United States.
Over 75% of the reps we hirecome from outside the industry and have diverse backgrounds in prospecting,negotiating and selling contract services. We are looking for more reps with acompetitive drive, who can hunt and network to build a strong pipeline thatultimately leads to winning new business. When you sell at Waste Management andhit your sales goals, you are rewarded with our lucrative commission plan,recognition incentives and awards. Our best reps just returned from a weeklongCircle of Excellence cruise in the Caribbean!
If you like what you haveheard so far, learn more about this exciting opportunity to join a winning teambelow.
Essential Dutiesand Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, anindividual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other minor duties may be assigned.
- Establish and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction. Communicate to and work with the Outside Sales Manager to resolve unique customer issues.
- Effectively manage prospects by developing sound marketing plans and maintaining key information in the prospect database.
- Meet or exceed sales call activity goals for new sales.
- Match Waste Management services with customer needs by demonstrating knowledge of customers, pricing and competition; effectively communicate pricing and service strategies; proactively engage other Waste Management business opportunities, referring internally as appropriate.
- Effectively use Waste Management sales productivity software tools (i.e. Prospect and Customer Database, Proposal Program, Pricing Tools, etc.).
- Using in‑depth industry and company knowledge, prepare complex proposals and make recommendations on equipment optimization and leasing options.
- Propose customer solutions that are compliant with appropriate local, state and federal regulations.
- Other duties as assigned.
This job has no supervisory duties.
The requirements listed below arerepresentative of the qualifications necessary to perform the job.
Education and Experience
- Education: Bachelor's Degree (accredited) or in lieu of degree, High School Diploma or GED (accredited) and 4-years salesexperience.
- Experience: 3-years of work experience (in addition to education requirement) in direct business-to-businesssales, business-to-businesscold calling, and phone based business-to-business prospecting resulting in successfully obtaining customer appointments.
Certificates, Licenses,Registrations or Other Requirements
- None required.
Other Knowledge, Skills or AbilitiesRequired
- Build Relationships
- Communicate With Impact
- Demonstrate Adaptability
- Demonstrate Integrity and Courage
- Demonstrate Professionalism
- Initiate Action
- Produce Results
- Think Strategically
- Focus On Customers
- Gain Commitment
- Influence and Negotiate
- Manage Work/Time
- Plan and Organize
- Use Ethical Practices
Req Number: 17015877