Hybrid of projectmanagement, requirements gathering and workflow documentation. Responsible for the project plan,status updates and delivery per milestone schedule. Maintains regular,direct interaction with business customers at all levels. Workwith development teams in conjunction with technical lead usingproject charter, project management review meetings, and milestonedeliverables.
Level of Proficiency:
Bachelordegree or equivalent experiencepreferred
Proven proficiency with MS Office applications – Visio, PowerPoint, Excel, and Access
Project management experience or aptitude desired
In-depth understanding of simple and complex workflows
Strong written and oral communication skills; self-starter; ability to handle multiple priorities; tight deadlines, all while delivering a quality finished product
Experience in change management desired
Strong analytical, problem solving and decision making abilities
Experience with Insurance vendors to include ImageRight desired
Demonstrate leadership, organizational and team building abilities
Able to demonstrate sound analytical and diagnostic skills dealing with issues that are not readily defined and/or conflict with available information.
Able to communicate openly and effectively in a manner consistent with the audience, demonstrating an adaptive style that is flexible and effective in gaining cooperation of others.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review, analyze, map, and document existing processes to include requirements gathering and document diagram process flows
- Manage projects in an iterative, rapid application development environment.
- Experience in scheduling meetings, agendas, project plan updates, working with managers and following the PMO process.
- Responsible for managing functional objectives and priorities supporting multiple assigned business projects. Responsibilities are assigned with latitude for setting priorities and decision-making using generally accepted guidelines. Results are reviewed with next level manager for clarification according to predefined objectives.
- Make recommendations to improve and support business processes and procedures throughout the organization
- Determine which business requirements can and should be automated and how these automated functions are integrated into the rest of the business and technical process
- Collaborate with other departments to facilitate training issues as a result of implementing process change
- Able to work effectively with both technical staff and business sponsors at the client level.
- Accountable for specific business unit interaction and support.
- Strong issue and risk mitigation skills.
- Effective organizational skills and ability to prioritize work in response to multiple deadlines
- Establish inside contact with underwriters and managers in all areas within Access departments (Claims, Sales, IT, and Product Management)
- Perform other related duties as required