Northrop Grumman is seeking a General Manufacturing Manager 2 to join our growing team in Rolling Meadows, Illinois. The candidate hired into this position will support the Quick Reaction Capability (QRC) Support Center Contract. Responsibilities:
- Manage and oversee the 35,000 square foot QRC Support Center Repair Depot.
- Ensure the Repair Depot continues to meet all completed action requirements in accordance with established schedules and contractual delivery requirements.
- Supervise no less than two Repair Depot Supervisors who oversee 15 to 20 Technicians, Assemblers, and Machinists.
- Ensure the Repair Depot continuously meets and exceeds all quality and contact performance standards.
- Supervise the Facilities Maintenance Coordinator and ensure the facility is maintained in a clean, safe, and professional manner.
- Adhere to all NGC, Local, State, and Federal Environmental Health and Safety, OSHA, and EPA regulatory requirements.
- Management oversight of general maintenance and management of the QRC facility.
- Create and maintain an engaged, diverse, empowered and all inclusive work environment.
- Upon hire, the candidate will be required to immediately apply and successfully secure a Department of Defense interim Security clearance at the Secret level. Continued employment is dependent upon the ability to secure said interim clearance and ultimately a non-interim Secret clearance.
- Minimum of a Bachelor degree in a technical, management, Logistics, or human resource discipline with 9+ years of relevant experience.
- 1+ years of supervisory experience within a technical environment.
- Competent working knowledge of computers to include Word, Excel, Outlook, and Adobe.
- Must be able to read, correctly comprehend, and follow written English instructions.
- Ability to relay and receive information.
- Able to collaborate in a team environment.
- Ability to negotiate and integrate different viewpoints
- Able to prioritize and adjust tasks to accomplish required results
- Able to provide direction, determine priorities, and achieve goals.
- Ability to make decisions that positively impact organization’s credibility.
- Ability to compose materials such as detailed reports and work related process instructions.
- Ability to develop and present material outside the immediate work area.
- Ability to motivate subordinates to achieve organizational goals while maintaining an engaging work environment.
- Upon hire, the candidate will be required to immediately apply and successfully secure a DoD interim Secret Security clearance. Continued employment is dependent upon the ability to secure said interim clearance and ultimately a non-interim Secret clearance.
- Prior honorable military service.
- Hands on electrical and/or mechanical experience.