About Superion Superion is a leading provider of software and services aligned to serve five key customer segments – Public Administration, Public Safety and Justice, State Government, Federal Government and Nonprofit Agencies. The combinedexperience and knowledge of our employees helps communities, governments and organizations better serve their population. Over 175 million people in North America live in communities that rely on our products and services.Job Description
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Individual must possess in-depth knowledge of the QA practice and SDLC.
- Responsible for overseeing up to 3 QA Analysts.
- Primary duty is to ensure the transfer of QA testing knowledge within the unit or sub-unit from SME to other team members. Involves technical coaching, training and follow up to ensure training & knowledge transfer goals are attained.
- Ability to perform work of high difficulty in an Agile test environment and execute complex software programs.
- Must possess the necessary skills to present and facilitate QA test planning meetings.
- Will participate in the development and execution of thorough test plans to ensure adequate code and function testing coverage
- Develop and execute functional and regression test cases.
- Working with developers, Product Managers and Support staff to develop software tests which verify and exercise product requirements to ensure thorough execution of process
- Will utilize the TFS system to record product quality control issues, track progress toward resolutions, communicate effective workarounds for clients and provide estimated completion dates for tested items
- Participation in the implementation of quality assurance metrics and continuous improvement program which will enhance the quality of Superion's products and services.
- Developing new and modifying existing software testing processes and practices
Skills & Requirements
- In-depth knowledge of an industry standard QA practice and methodology
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- 4-6 years of experience in a software testing environment that includes functional and regression testing
- Experience with automated testing tools preferred
- Experience using programming or scriptinglanguages for use in automated testing (i.e.C#, VBScript, XML, HTML)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills - Individual must be highly motivated
- Knowledge of Agile Development methodology
- Experience supervising 1-3 individuals