Intelligence Research Analyst
Job Duties andResponsibilities
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in the Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions group. At ManTech International Corporation, you ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech’s Mission, Cyber and Intelligence Solutions Group is seeking an Intelligence Research Analyst to provide support for an exciting program in the Arlington, VA area.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide research and analysis of existing and emerging threats and vulnerabilities to the Army Commanders and their Staff
- Provide recommendations regarding the management, coordination, and development operations and training executed by the Detachment on a daily basis
- AOSD missions provide external Operations Security (OPSEC) support to Army Units, both within the continental United States (CONUS) and outside the continental United States (OCONUS).These missions provide advice and assistance to commanders on the threats to and vulnerabilities of their static base operations, training exercises, and operational deployments
- Analyze and develop recommendations regarding the Operations Calendar to ensure requirements levied are executable against current tasks to ensure there are no conflicts, and training requirements are synced with operations
- Conduct analysis and provide reports on personnel operations tempo to Government Team/Branch/Division Chiefs
- Provide analysis of finalized products, including Damage Assessments, Threat Assessments, and OPSEC Assessments to supported organizations
- Monitor and disseminate all operations orders received from higher headquarters and ensure completion of all required administrative tasks and Army mandatory training
- Conduct analysis and provide recomm
- Analyze and compare unit compliance with all Army Requirement (AR) 350-1 training requirements, and additional requirements levied by the higher headquarters and the unit commander
- Provide analysis of trends within the Battalion for use in future planning and efficiency improvement
- Provide recommendations for the scheduling of training events. Process requests for training for all Detachment personnel
- Maintain a training calendar for Government and Contractor
- Maintain training files for Government and Contractor personnel
- Analyze and report the status of required training across the detachment
- Analyze and provide recommendations for the coordination of resources for training and in the unit’s knowledge management processes
- Provide actual versus planned task expenditures, technical progress made, schedule status, travel conducted, meetings attended, issues, and recommendations
- Four or more years of intelligence analysis experience
An active TS/SCI Security Clearance is required
Qualifications Requires Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, and two to four years of related experience.