Job Description Summary:
The Global Enterprise Risk, Compliance and Security (ERCS) Testing Team is seeking a Lead Compliance Tester to support the Independent Testing Program (“Program”) within the Second Line of Defense (SLOD). This position will be primarily responsible for designing and executing testing engagements for the Consumer Protection program. This Lead Tester will serve as a regulatory compliance testing specialist and will partner with Compliance Subject Matter Experts, other testing teams and non-Compliance teams to ensure that SLOD testing is being completed in an effective, efficient, and timely manner. This role requires a self-starter with the ability to operate independently and manage multiple competing priorities with difficult deadlines.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Serve as the Compliance SLOD Subject Matter Expert/Point of Contact for Compliance testing.
- Design SLOD testing and conduct first level quality assurance reviews of test scopes designed by other testers.
- Conduct quality assurance reviews on testing results prior to disclosure to Compliance leadership.
- Create and maintain regular reporting for SLOD Payments testing.
- Coordinate with Compliance SMEs to ensure testing results are disseminated to the appropriate decision makers in a timely manner.
- Support the team leadership in the management and execution of the Compliance Independent Testing Program.
- Handle both proactive and reactive needs arising from additional oversight and manage corresponding take away items.
- Must have a strong understanding of regulatory requirements and compliance testing design, management and execution.
- Advanced analytical, cross-referencing and deductive reasoning skills.
- Excellent project management organizational, communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Skill in focusing on desired results, determining what is important and urgent, clarifying next steps, and delegating effectively to meet deadlines and achieve desired results.
- Compliance consumer protection regulation experiencepreferred.
- Able to maintain composure under pressure and make sound decisions.
- Must display a high level of professional judgment, commitment, integrity, teamwork, and customer service.
- Basic Knowledge of internal systems and software (Admin Tools, CSA, FDR, Norkom, etc), and the ability to learn and adapt to new internal processes and systems.
- Proficient in the use of a personal computer and its applications, including Windows and Windows based applications (Word, Excel, Power Point, etc).
- Thrives working in a fast paced environment while maintaining composure and able to make sound decisions under pressure.
- 5+ years regulatory compliance, audit, and/or compliance testing experience.
- Bachelor’s degreerequired or equivalent work experiencepreferred.