Associate Manager, Program Integration - Consumer Brands Division
The Associate Manager, Program Integration will be accountable for the overall delivery of large-scale projects essential to the Consumer Brands Division (CBD) and will work with various stakeholders to help make choices to meet overall project objectives.
As the successful candidate, you will develop an organized approach to projects and structure to optimize alignment of individual and group skills with project tasks and deliverables. Working with key stakeholders, the Associate Manager, Program Integration is responsible for maintaining open lines of communication between groups, functional areas and team members in order to facilitate the seamless, execution of the various organizational initiatives. The Associate Manager, Program Integration provides support in pulling together key individuals across CTC to ensure successful integration of activities between Consumer Brands and the larger CTC organization.
What You’ll Do
• Work with the CBD leadership team to understand critical objectives and delivery dates of large-scale projects.
• Drive execution of CBD projects, including building and tracking to project plan, facilitating stakeholder communications and delivering to the project milestones and objectives.
• Drive execution and manage the overall progress of assigned projects, including managing scope, timelines and deliverables.
• Facilitate working sessions with key stakeholders, maintain strong relationships.
• Maintain project schedule and action registry.
• Develop and execute communication plan for key project stakeholders.
• Articulate benefits and risks of key decisions and options to help gain alignment and drive decision making.
• Prepare status reporting and write clear, concise and effective communications related to sensitive and complex issues.
• Perform (and develop were necessary) analytics to help quantify benefits
• Financial accountability assigned projects through adherence to predefined CBD strategy and objectives
What You’ll Need
• 5+ years’ experience which includes experience managing medium to large sized projects from scope to implementation using a disciplined approach to project management
• Highly organized and detail oriented, able to tackle multiple projects with varying scope
• Highly effective relationship management skills with a track record of facilitating conversations with cross-functional teams and leading change
• Demonstrated ability to collaborate, influence and negotiate with colleagues at various levels of the organization
• Strong written and oral presentation skills with demonstrated ability to adjust style and format as required to suit the audience
• Expert proficiency of MS Excel, MS Powerpoint; MS Visio knowledge an asset
• Post-secondary education in Marketing, Business Administration, Project Management or related field; certification/experienced in Agile project delivery
• Strong business acumen skills; demonstrated expertise of retail marketing, consumer trends, brand management or product development
• Superior leadership skills and presence; highly developed sense of accountability, passion and track record for delivering results
• Core PM competencies:
o Timeline management
o Scope management
o Risk management
• Conflict resolution and effective mediation and influencing skills
• Knowledge of Canadian Tire Corporation environment and inter-related business units a definite asset