Manager - Patient Care Services
Responsible for administration and management of services and personnel in assigned nursing unit(s). Responsible for overseeing the nursing plan of care for patients within the assigned unit. Responsible to see that the nursing plan of care meets the physiological and emotional needs ofthe patients served. Directs patient care through performance and/or leadership of patient care team members and patient care management staff. Assists in the coordination of patient care through the appropriate utilization of all resources: staff, equipment, supplies, etc. As an expert to manage the assigned specialty, is a resource to both the medical center staff and physicians.
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse to practice nursing in Michigan
- Bachelor degree in nursing
- Three years of psychiatric nursing experience
- Master degree in nursing
- Clinical Specialist in Psychiatric Nursing
- Two years of management experience