===== About Upserve =====Upserve is the industry's leading full-service Restaurant Management Platform. In a single platform, Upserve offers the market-leading cloud point of sale for restaurants, actionable analytics, and seamless integration with leading third-party restaurant apps. Thousands of restaurants use Upserve to manage relationships with more than 32 million active diners, and to serve over 23 million meals per month.
Day to day, this means:- Collaborating with our product and UX team to develop interfaces and clarify product requirements. - Balancing issue and bug resolution, platform improvements and new feature builds.- Contributing to and informally mentoring other engineers by contributing to PR feedback.
===== The Right Ingredients =====
For this role, you have to be passionate about frequently shipping intuitive, quality products to large numbers of end users. You also need a keen eye for design and thoughtful user experiences - all with an eye towards both online and offline operations. Lastly, you need strong debugging skills to support full lifecycle product ownership. As a proven collaborator, you should be able to excel within focused teams and gel well with Designers and Product Managers.
- Git and GitHub workflows- Offline device operation and data synchronization considerations- Writing testable code, and using Continuous Integration tools- Android and iOS development experience a plus
===== Upserve's "Mise En Place" =====Above all else, all Upserve employees are united in our shared passion for the hospitality industry, our product, and the impact we can have on the owners and operators we serve.
We have a track record of success, with 100%+ growth in the last 3 years. How do we do it? By providing great value to our customers, and by relentlessly focusing on the details
- our Mise En Place (everything in its place).- Our Net Promoter Scores over the last six months are higher than any other SMB software company
- Our SaaS 'quick ratio' and LTV to CAC is exceeding 4x, making us leaders in the market- Our newest product features enjoy ~70% weekly active users and nearly 50% daily active users.
- Our leadership hails from top companies like OpenTable, TellMe, BrightCove, Microsoft, and McKinsey.- Our Board and Investment Partners include Vista Equity Partners, First Round, and Pritzker.
But our focus on excellence doesn't stop there. We offer competitive employee, including the following:
- 100% paid medical and dental coverage with the leading provider nation-wide - Unlimited Time Off - our policy is "take the time you need, when you need it"
- A "family first" culture, with generous paid parental and caregiver leave - 401(k) with built-in financial advisory services
- Quarterly wellness weeks, focused on mental, emotional AND physical health - Catered healthy lunches daily, as well as organic healthy snacks in our office.
- On-Site dry cleaning pick-up for those who want it...and a flexible "come dressed" policy for others!
- Multiple social clubs, including intramural sport leagues and a monthly "supper club"