At Grifols, there are many opportunities to enter into the pharmaceutical industry with no prior industry experience. One of the most notable is becoming a Plasma Center Manager. Grifols Plasma Operations will hire experienced managers and provide the tools and skills necessary to run one of our plasma centers. As a manager, you must possess discipline, motivation and strong communication skills. If you have prior experience running a retail or restaurant management this might be the right opportunity for you.
As a Plasma Center Manager, you will adapt to a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment, learn about daily management, oversee the Grifols Plasma Operations donor center, supervise operations and quality control, and ensure compliance with all applicable policies and regulations. You will have a high position of leadership and responsibility.
Through Grifols you will gain an understanding of safety, accuracy, community representation, strategic direction and planning, and more. You will teach and inspire by encouraging team members to grow their skills and become more efficient, effective, and professional in their respective roles.
- Education: Bachelor's degree or equivalent, preferably in Management, Business, Nursing, Finance, or science related field (unless waived by Senior Leadership).
- Experience: Typically requires a minimum of 2-5 years of hands-on management experience within medical, fast food, retail, or service related industries. Prior management experience, preferably supervising groups or multiple employees within a fast paced environment. Experience in a medical and/or cGMP regulated environment preferred. Experience with plasma or whole blood preferred.
- Equivalency: Depending on the area of assignment, directly related experience or a combination of directly related education and experience and/or competencies may be considered in place of the stated requirements. Example: If a job level typically requires an Associate’s degree plus 2 years of experience, an equivalent could include 4 years of experience or a Bachelor's degree.
- Must be willing to undergo a 6-month leadership course at the Grifols Plasmapheresis Academy or corporate office.
- Must be open to travel out-of-state for training and work relocation after completion of training.
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: Exceptional interpersonal and communications skills including public speaking. Strong time management skills with the ability to manage multiple competing priorities. Must be able to read, write, and speak English. Computer literacy: Work Processing , database software and spreadsheet programs, proficiency with email and Internet applications.