Currently we are seeking an Industrial Engineer for our Ottawa, Ohio Operations.
Lead all activities associated with labor utilization. Using strong data analysis, this position will own all costing and projects around continuous improvement, as well as, the efficient use of the plants human resources.
- Provide ways/methods to eliminate all types of waste in the production process
- Ensure all new models/parts efficient integrate into operations
- Own all costing, routers, line balances, labor utilization for the plant
- Drive continuous improvement though detailed analytics
- Support WPS implementation by providing leadership to continuous improvement group.
- Drive operations to achieving short/long term labor productivity targets
- Minimum BA / BS in Operations or Engineering
- Five (5) to ten (10) years of manufacturing experience
- Bachelor’s Degree: Industrial Engineer
- Requires a comprehensive knowledge of the use of advanced manufacturing techniques
- Thorough understanding of Lean manufacturing, with an emphasis on Value Streams and Standardized work
- SAP and costing (routers, deletion factors) experience
- Well-developed communications, conflict management, coaching, interpersonal and team building skills
- Strong data analytical skills