Sr. Web UX/UI Designer - TS
5 - 7 years experience • Business Services
NT Concepts, a leading provider of business and technology solutions for the intelligence and national security communities, is looking for an Senior Web UX/UI Designer to join our on-site team in Springfrield, VA or St. Louis, MO supporting a critical Intelligence Community client.
The Web UX/UI Designer will work closely with a highly-skilled team of UX researchers, testers, and front-end developers to modernize legacy UIs and create rich user experiences (websites, dashboards, apps) to support the GEOINT mission.
We're looking for a team player who can use their creativity and design expertise to help influence, elevate, and energize people and projects, and evangelize the user experience. Be a part of an innovative, lean team working to transform digital services and help lead the next gen transformation in an open, positive, and rewarding work environment!
Your skillsets include the ability to:
- Iterate and execute the full spectrum of web UX/UI design: design requirements, design discussions, concept maturity, information architecture, wireframing, prototyping, and final design
- Develop compelling wireframes/prototypes in UX software (ex: InVision, UXPin, Balsamiq)
- Expertly use Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Create and implement clean and Section 508-compliant CSS and HTML5 to support design implementation
- Understand the importance of user-centered design and testing methodologies, subsystems, and usability and accessibility concerns
- Clearly and effectively communicate user experience and design rationale to teams and clients
- Define and follow CSS style and branding guides (color, typography, UI patterns), and ensure that best practices and standards are followed
- Deliver a great user experience, in terms of visual appeal, intuitiveness, ease of use, accessibility, and style
- Adapt quickly in a rapidly changing environment; prioritize and multi-task across numerous work streams
- Actively participate in and contribute to daily Scrums
Your qualifications must include:
- An active TS clearance (This is a deal breaker. Due to the nature of the work, candidates without an active TS will not be considered for this position) we will sponsor your TS/SCI- a requirement for successful employment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Interaction Design, Graphic Design, or similar discipline (one year of college education equals two years of relevant work experience)
- Minimum of five years of practical UX/UI design and general web programming experience
Salary is commensurate with experience, and an online portfolio is recommended. Signing bonus available.