You will provide technical leadership and guidance for the design, development and support of FICO production deliverables. As a key member of our team you’ll be handling escalations, overseeing continuous improvement projects and be hands-on with the daily technical operations of our SAP implementations.
In this role, you will:
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge and ability to configure and understand Finance Processes, including but not limited to FICO (GL, AR, AP, Banking, etc.), Revenue Recognition, SD, MM, Cost Management, Consolidation (BPC), Revaluation, Cash Flow, Balance Sheets, P&L, Intercompany Postings and Asset Management
- Define technical and functional standards and ensure delivered work meets technical, functional, performance and business requirements as well as best practices
- Deliver features that support quick implementation cycles by providing strong out of the box functionality and are easily specialized and extended
- Identify gaps and make recommendations on development process.
- Aid in the management of third party vendors, such as SAP, Thomson Reuters, Symmetry, Blackline and Adaptive
- Provide support to management in regard to strategy and roadmap planning
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world’s most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- Exciting projects and initiatives that are strategic in nature and help position Pega for continued growth
- Competitive pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company, 3 weeks paid vacation plus 10 company holidays, 2 community service days, medical/eye/dental coverage, and even pet insurance!
You are a SAP FICO specialist with a project mentality. You know what it takes to drive initiates to completion, can lead by example and are ready to tack hands-on development responsibilities. As an expert in problem solving you’re ready to take on complex assignments and come up with world-class solutions.
- 7+ years’ experience in SAP FICO/SD/MM/SAP Business Process
- A background in finance or accounting
- Participation in multiple full lifecycle implementations and/or upgrade projects
- Experience with integration technologies and database applications including but not limited to: SOAP, SAP Process Orchestrator, DB2 & MS/SQL