Great Technology. Great Team. Great Future.
DuPont Industrial Biosciences is a leader in the industrial biotechnology sector which develops innovative enzymes and bioproducts to improve the performance and reduce the environmental impact of the cleaning, textiles, fuels and chemicals industries. We also develop and produce enzymes for the food, beverage and animal nutrition businesses.
We leverage our cutting-edge protein engineering and production expertise with worldwide manufacturing capability to develop solutions for modern poultry production, including Syncra™ AVI, the world’s first combined enzyme//DFM technology to deliver truly exceptional performance from your birds.
If you are ready to join an organization with the energy and excitement of a start-up with the stability that comes from a proven track record of one of the world’s largest and most successful Animal Nutrition companies, we invite you to apply for the following opportunity:
Key Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Be a customer-facing sales resource responsible for driving account strategy and navigating relationships required for technical success of DuPont™ Animal nutrition and health solutions.
- Expanding relationships within the poultry production industry
- Resolving customer issues and define unmet needs
- Provide on-going product application service to customer accounts.
- Find new opportunities and drive through the sales process to reach a valuable outcome for the customer
- Develop and implement detailed account plans, present and negotiate commercial offers.
- Coordinate multi-disciplinary team, consisting of employees from Technical Service, supply, marketing, and research to service our customer with the high DuPont standard
- Utilize tools, technical reports/resources and troubleshooting skills to identify and propose opportunities/improvements to help improve and optimize customer operations.
- Ensure the highest standards are achieved for our customers in the areas of safety, environmental compliance, process efficiency, and reliability when using our products.
- Bachelor of Science in Animal Science, Agri-Business or related field of study combined with sales experience in the US poultry industry.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in selling to the US poultry industry.
- Must be an ambitious self-starter able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
- Must have the ability to interact at multiple levels in customer organizations, including Senior Management and key decision makers.
- This position is a home-based position and the candidate must be willing to travel at least 50% of their time
- Comfortable in a dynamic environment, able to deal with ambiguity and function autonomously.
- Experience working with multi-functional teams serving customers.
- Strong computer skills
- Polished written and verbal communication skills.