This position manages the maintenance oversight of our client site in Louisville, KY, within the pharmaceutical industry. It is a 153,000 sqt ft, 16 acres site with required maintenance in the following areas: HVAC/Refrigeration, Electrical, Calibration, General maintenance, Landscaping/Snow removal, Small Projects. The Facility Manager will report directly to the Regional Facility Manager on the account.
• Oversee the operation, staffing, performance and development of the Facility Management service delivery staff
• Ensure client satisfaction with client Facility Management by providing a seamless interface into client organization; demonstrate leadership, responsiveness and creativity
• Oversee the development and management of the capital and expense budgets
• Oversee the appropriate monthly/quarterly/annual reporting appropriate for the client
• Maximize utilization of suppliers, preferred vendors/contractors and the level of spending with Minority/Women owned Business Enterprises (M/WBE)
• Ensure compliance with Jones Lang LaSalle minimum audit standards
• Share best practices with the assigned owner of best practices for Jones Lang LaSalle Facilities Management
• Oversee the development and manage the detailed, meeting established budget and savings targets.
• Manage performance to the account SLA’s and KPI’s.
• Develop monthly/quarterly variance reporting on all operating budgets for each property on a timely basis
• Assist with the development and implement the annual management plan for the buildings within the area
• Develop and implement innovative programs, processes and producers that reduce short and long term operating costs and increase productivity. Work closely with the client.
• Provide the lead role to monitor customer satisfaction and increase it
• Collaborate with account Sourcing team on national and regional sourcing opportunities to define scope, coordinate supplier walk-through, and manage national and regional supplier performance at property level.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- HVAC or Mechanical Engineeringdegreepreferred
- 5+ year’s facility management experience
- Strong interpersonal skills and problem solving ability
- Excellent verbal / written communication and presentation skills
- Proven record of providing excellent internal and external customer service
- Knowledge of standard business and accounting practices
- Knowledge of Excel and ability to analyze data