Director of Rehabilitation Services
Post Acute Medical is committed to being the most trusted source for post-acute services in every community it serves by utilizing highly trained and dedicated staff to provide high quality patient care and customer service across the country. With 27 Long Term Acute Care and Rehabilitation facilities currently serving our local communities, we are proud to offer a variety of services including comprehensive wound care, aquatic therapy, ventilator weaning, amputation treatment, pain management and much more.
Full-Time Post Acute Medical Employees benefit from:
- Working in a collaborative environment with colleagues and leadership
- Exposure to a variety of patient care levels
- Competitive pay and generous Paid Benefit Time
- Excellent Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance, as well as supplemental insurances
- Mobile phone discounts with Verizon and AT&T
- Employee referral bonus program for select skillsets
- Professional growth through our Education Advancement Program
- A shared mission to improve the lives of others by being an integral part of our We Care Program
Join the Post Acute Medical / Warm Springs family today!
To learn more, visit our website at www.postacutemedical.com.
The Director of Rehabilitation Services is responsible for the development, management, and operation of both inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation services. These functions include staffing, program development, budget development and monitoring, program evaluation, quality assurance, risk management and marketing support relating to the program. Treats clients from age infant to geriatric. Performs other related duties as assigned or requested. This is an exempt position.
Education and Training: Graduation from an accredited college or university with a degree in a physical rehabilitation or related discipline.
Experience: Two years experience in an appropriate supervisory role, or a MHA or MBA with two years supervisory preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Read and write the English language.
- Demonstrate positive attitude and willingness to confer with hospital administrative, professional and clerical personnel. This includes the understanding of and the ability to instruct staff.
- Ability to supervise personnel and to establish the environmental climate for motivational occurrence.
- Ability to develop a self-imposed schedule and realistic goals and objectives.
- Ability to develop positive working relationships with peers, supervisory management personnel and staff.
- Ability to communicate with patients and family members in establishing a favorable attitude and motivating them to desiredcooperation and effort.
- Ability to interact effectively and manage multi-disciplined personnel.
- Ability to plan and develop.
- Ability to utilize office equipment and computer software programs to support communication and reporting.