Join us in transforming peoples' lives and their communities! ResCare is a one-of-a-kind human services company offering services for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, home care for seniors, as well as education, vocational training, and job placement for people of all ages and skill levels. Right now, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as a Program Manager.
Are you passionate about helping others? Don’t miss this opportunity to find career success and fulfillment while you help people reach their highest level of independence! Apply today! ResCare. Where Care Meets Career.
Program Manager Responsibilities
- Responsible for the business of a sector of a specific regional operation, which may include ICF/MR, CLASS, and/or Supported Living.
- This includes managing the programmatic, personnel, and financial and political functions, essential to both maintaining existing business and growing new business opportunities within their defined areas.
- BA/BS in Business, Health Care Administration, or a Social Science required.
- Appropriate business license as required by state law.
- Valid driver’s license.
- A minimum of seven (7) years in the Human Services field with four (4) years of progressively responsible management desired.
- Prior experience providing supports and services to individuals with mental retardation and/or developmental disabilities preferred.
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing.
- Ability to travel to multiple service sites, staying overnight as necessary.
- Experience in managing systems, processes and people.
- Working knowledge of Federal, State and local regulations concerning services to individuals with mental retardation and/or other developmental disabilities.
- Demonstrated computer proficiency with working knowledge of Excel, Word, etc.
In addition to meeting your passion for making a difference in people's lives and career advancement, opportunities you may also be offered:
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Suite of voluntary insurance options
- Paid Time Off
- Performance incentives
- Company Discount Purchasing Program
- Cell phone Service
- Ford and Chrysler Automobiles
- Staples discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
Don't miss this opportunity to find career success and fulfillment while you assist people to reach their highest level of independence.
ResCare does not discriminate against any person on the basis of gender, race, color, national origin, religion, disability, age, veteran status, or sexual orientation in admission, treatment, or participation in its programs, services and activities, or in employment, or on the basis of gender in its health programs and activities.