Senior Business/Sales & Operations Recruiter
Wayfair isn’t your average home goods retailer – we’re transforming how you shop for your home! The Wayfair Talent Acquisition team is strategic to the company's overall success and continued growth. Our recruiters are true business partners and are charged with finding, attracting, and hiring top talent into all parts of the company against a highbar for performance, potential, and culture-fit. As a Senior Business or Sales & Operations Recruiter, you are responsible for a wide-range of roles, everything from junior level toexecutive levels. As growth continues to skyrocket, we are seeking an experienced and strategic individual to accelerate recruiting for key business areas including: CategoryManagement, Marketing, Merchandising, Finance, Creative, Product Management, Customer Service and Sales & Operations.
This is an incredible and unique opportunity to join a $3B+ eCommerce company as a true business partner and make a significant and immediate impact.
The Way You’ll Work:
- As a Senior Recruiter, you’re expected to partner with senior level hiring managers to know their business as well as they do, influence them and hone in on their need, build and execute a sourcing strategy to find it, compel and attract highly-sought after candidates, and hire top talent for Wayfair.
- Carry a balanced requisition load that gives you the time you need to partner with stakeholders while building strong relationships, execute against your sourcing strategy, and hire the best talent, while not needing to burn the midnight oil.
- Execute the sourcing, screening, interviewing, evaluation, and offer negotiation process
- Leverage all aspects of sourcing and candidate development including job posting, job board mining, internet sourcing, social networking, employee referrals, and networking events
- Create a solid pipeline of applicants for all roles
- Ensure an impressive candidate experience through thorough communication & timely feedback, as well as interviewer preparedness and effective interview format
- Track metrics and use data for strategic analysis of recruiting campaigns
- You're always looking to learn, develop, and grow
Find Your Way In With:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 + years of recruiting experience delivering results in either an agency or corporate setting (preferably both)
- Full life-cycle experience in a fast-paced environment recruiting for growing organizations
- Significant and demonstrated experience having a consultative approach towards recruiting
- Team-oriented with ability to partner with and build upon the strengths of others to meet overall team goals
- A sense of urgency to deliver for the business while also effectively working together as part of a team
- Successful experience using innovative research and sourcing methods for ‘hard to fill’ roles
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Experience recruiting for Category Management, Marketing, Merchandising, Finance, Creative, Product Management or Customer Service and Sales & Operations is a plus
Wayfair Inc. offers an extensive selection of home furnishings and décor across all styles and price points. The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- DwellStudio, unexpected modern design for everyday life
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
Wayfair generated $3.6 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2017. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 5,700 people.
Requisition ID: 11071