Job Posting “Sr. Digital Product Owner” – PS PG Digital Customer
The “Sr. Digital Product Manager” will be the driving force behind increasing process efficiencies, empowering the business and delivering CRM for customer digital domain in the PS PG business unit. You are responsible for developing and deploying CRM tools and integrations globally and contributing to advancing the PS PG Digital agenda. This role will be responsible to ensure delivery of the best in class industry platforms and working with Cross Business teams on business relationship management.
This is a unique opportunity to be a design leader in a high-paced startup innovating in a critical area of the technology world. You will be working with the brightest minds in the industry with a small but talented team of designers, defining the overall vision of design at the foundry infusing a user-centered philosophy at all levels. This is the right time and place to build an amazing design culture from the ground up.
• Works with regional business units to create global digital products with desired value propositions
• Collaborate with digital partners and IT partners to work out and execute sustainable infrastructure for digital products.
• Responsibility for design, development, deployment, commercialization and go-to-market for digital products
• Responsibility for working out and delivering on business plans for digitalization
• Support end 2 end product / platform vision, roadmap and execution strategy
• Activities will be broad based, promote digital brand, etc. as well as customer specific engagement
• Identify opportunities within the customer chain for digitalization
• Assists in and drives existing customers’ adaptions of digitalization products / strategies
• Drives revenue enablement and revenue generation and new business via digital products
Orlando, Florida, USA
Skills and Qualification:
• Salesforce.com or other CRM tool knowledge and experience is a must.
• Customer-driven, passion to understand marketing trends and customer needs
• Capability to relate customer needs and emerging trends to offer-related attributes
• Excellent quantitative, analysis and synthesis skills
• Organized, highly of autonomous
• Enjoys working in a dynamic and international environment with some travel
• Excellent oral and written communication
• Leadership competencies: strategic thinking, passion for innovation, objective-driven, and excellent teamwork
• Must be able to learn and be comfortable working in an often process-driven environment.
• Demonstrated record of getting results
• Results oriented team leader
• Have strong knowledge of data migration processes and system architecture
• Have strong background with Salesforce.com, Oracle and other enterprise data systems.
• Must be familiar with the Sales process and sales cycle in context of the Power Generation and Service business
• Successful demonstration of Responsibilities and Knowledge as presented above
• 10+ years of successful experience in a directly related software business field
• BS/BA in related discipline, or advanced degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Travel is expected domestic and international, and at 10% to 25%.
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering (or Industrial Engineering with strong experience in cloud technology) required
• Graduate Degree preferred
• Technical knowledge of business operations a plus
• MBA a plus
• Computer Science background a plus
• 10+ years marketing, software integration to business in a B2B environment.
• Domain knowledge in sales, marketing, service with regards to Service Industry mandatory
• Demonstration of leadership in the areas of systems integration, parts quotation, integrated outage bidding, long term contracts and business workflow, pricing intelligence and business process in a multinational company is desired.
• Understanding of data analytics platforms and solution with hands on experience with data visual representation and reporting is desired.
• International environment. Some level of domestic and international travel may be required – 10%-25%.
Requisition Number: 211320