If you are seeking challenging work, growth and learning opportunities our client company has a great opportunity for you! You can enjoy a rewarding future along with great pay and benefits.
- Bachelor’s degreerequired in IndustrialEngineering.
- 3+ years of engineering support in a Distribution environment
- Manhattan WMS/LMS
- Oracle R12
- LeanSix Sigma, Certified Green Belt or higher is desired
- Process Improvement and Total Process Management PI/TPM
- Value Stream Mapping, Kaizen, PDCA/SDCA, SMED Kaizen, DMAIC, Gemba walks, IWS, 5S, Visual Display Boards
- Hands on experience in a physical distribution facility is a plus
- Strong leadership, driving cultural change, matrix, relationship management
- Communication and presentation skills
- Engineering support for the Distribution Center for physical flow of product, logistic services, continuous improvement, and information dissemination
- Implementation and support of PI/TPM Process Improvement / Total Process Management
- Coaching at various levels to develop capability of Distribution, Logistics, Manufacturing and Supply Chain TPM
- Complete and administer facility capital purchases for new technology, innovation, and current facility requirements