Finance Operations Analyst
Finance Operations Analyst
The Finance Operation Analyst is an integral member of the Finance team for the ES Canada business. This role, partnering with the cross functional team, will be extensively involved in leading and/or supporting operational initiatives, driving efficiency in our process and delivering on client experience while ensuring compliance to controllership.
Building financial controls & Support Finance Initiatives:
* Perform analysis to identify revenue assurance issues, and create processes and controls to mitigate gaps. Drive solution recommendations and execution while delivering on compliance and client experience.
* Lead and participate in project initiatives by providing research and analysis, reporting requirements, recommendations and implementation.
* Ensure Project documents such as User Stories and Business Requirements are accurate and complete; meeting requirements and recommendations.
* Implement and maintain financial controls and policies, managing changes and any corrective actions as required.
* Create and provide training to Finance team on changes and support to impacted groups
* Support, update and maintain content for internal Finance site
Business Analysis support
* Build analytical framework to support consistent reporting
* Provide root cause analysis including recommending process and technology changes to drive process efficiency, billing accuracy and timeliness while ensuring compliance and positive client experience.
* Provide reporting on key metrics and analyze trends
* Provide internal client support for analysis on client’s service fee and any related billing issues.
* Lead simplification and process improvements to the financialreporting and financial management process.
Other Duties as required, including but not limited to, support and back-up to the team processes.
QUALIFICATIONS:* Finance or Accounting Degree and/or Accounting designation preferred* Strong critical thinking, problem solving and analytical skills , be able to identify key issues and recommend clearly defined solutions and / or response* Demonstrated ability to work effectively with cross functional teams* Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills with the ability to work under tight timelines * Strong communication skills* Strong knowledge and use of Microsoft Excel, Access and Power Point* Basic knowledge using databases *Experience with process mapping
EDUCATION:* University graduate – Business/Finance or Accounting Degree and/or Accounting designation preferred
EXPERIENCE:* More than 5 years of relevant professional business experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Req Number: 95333