At BSC we continue to innovate in key areas and are extending our innovations into new geographies and high-growth adjacency markets. Watchman is the first FDA approved device for the treatment of AF through an innovative LAAO device.
The BSC Watchman Territory Manager will be responsible for driving sales revenue to exceed division priorities, define and develop new business opportunities that clearly reflect the company’s vision and priorities, and function in and contribute to overall team success. Individuals will exhibit strong clinical excellence, stay current on products, programs and competitive knowledge, and be able to face up to program situations quickly, directly and without hesitation. Candidate will have experience and be comfortable in the hospital and office-based settings, and be creative in their problem solving.
Your Responsibilities include:
- Sells products by schedulingsales calls to meet with current and potential customers and referral networks to fulfill revenue and unit growth objectives assigned by company on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis.
- Develops and implements sales strategies by determining the relevant factors (e.g., product, competition and pricing needs) of existing and potential accounts to effectively promote the company's products to appropriate hospital personnel and physicians.
- Develops action plans (i.e., weekly, quarterly, monthly) by analyzing quarterly and monthly sales figures and reports identifying the needs of particular accounts and discussing issues with Regional Sales Manager to help the organization achieve its annual sales goals.
- Clinically support procedures at accounts to gain insight into the specific nuances of each physician and each member of the lab staff.
- Establishes pricing packages by working with relevant BSC personnel to establish price points that address specific customer's needs while satisfying company guidelines and policies.
- Responds to customer needs and complaints regarding products and service by developing creative and feasible solutions or working with other related personnel (e.g. clinical research, pricing and/or marketing) to develop optimal solutions.
- Develops relationships with hospital personnel (e.g. through casual conversation, meetings, participation in conferences, therapy awareness activities) to make new contacts in other departments within hospital and to identify key purchasing decision makers in order to facilitate future sales.
- Educates customers on the merits and proper clinical usage of company products by giving presentations and demonstrations using a wide variety of formats and platforms (e.g., slides, transparencies, manuals).
What we’re looking for:
- BA/BS in related field plus minimum 6 yrs salesexperience ideally in Medical Devices or Medical equipment calling on Cardiology, Cath/EP lab or similar hospital based salesexperience with progressive record of accomplishment demonstrating increased levels of accomplishment and success.
- Must have a technical aptitude; be able to discuss & explain complex technical product information.
- Must have experience calling on C-level Hospital Administrators, Medical Directors and Department Heads in complex hospital systems, IDNs.
- Must be able to work flexible hours, complete extensive training program.
Masters degree, MBA
Structural Heart, Interventional Cardiology, Electrophysiology or related industry experience.