TRC is searching for a Civil Engineer to work in our Mechanicsburg, PA office who possesses 10+ years of experience on site-civil design projects. This position offers the opportunity to provide civil engineering design skills to support a wide variety of projects in the oil and gas industry, renewable energy industry, private land development and transportation industry.
- Develop and manage project scope, budgets and schedules.
- Comply with federal, state and local requirements by studying existing codes and ordinances as related to the application of engineering and design principals.
- Provide technical guidance and assistance to lower classified civil engineering and drafting personnel.
- Review the work of lower classified civil engineering and drafting personnel to assure accuracy and conformance to design requirements.
- Work with others as a contributing member of a project design group.
- BS/MA in Civil or Environmental Engineering and 5 or more years of proven site-civil design work experience.
- Professional Engineering license is preferred, but not required.
- Proficient in the application of drafting principles of AutoCAD and Civil3D software.
- Proficient in site layout, grading, drainage, utility design, erosion control, and regulatory approvals.
- Create detailed engineering drawings for all areas of projects in conformance with the design criteria and project requirements.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.