Smartronix, Inc. is an information technology and engineering solutions provider specializing in Cloud Computing, Cyber Security, Health IT, Network Operations, and Mission-Focused Engineering. The Senior Financial Analyst must have prior experience with the Department of Defense (DoD) process of planning, programming, budgeting, and execution (PPBE). In depth experience with the Air Force Corporate process and keen understanding of stakeholders within HAF/SAF and OSD organizations. Advise on financial strategies as it relates to execution of current year funds and sustaining Future Years Development Program (FYDP) dollars. Collects, integrate and analyze financial data in support of AF drills and reviews and prepares Govt Customer for engagement. Perform execution analysis, advise on Planning & Programming Guidance, support the budget formulation process, assist with budget documentations (P&R Exhibits, Congressional Justification Books (CJBs), and Air Force reporting requirements. Candidate must have prior experience and working knowledge of the Air Force Manager's Internal Control Program (MICP). Additionally candidate must have the ability to effectively communicate overall risk management priorities to the customer, Staff, and Senior Leaders both internal and external to the organization.
- Preparation of budget documents for the Assistant Secretary of the Air Force for Acquisition, Assistant Secretary of the Navy for Research, Development and Acquisition, Assistant Secretary of the Army for Acquisition, Logistics and Technology, or the Special Operations Forces Acquisition, Technology and Logistics staffs
- Updating, tracking changes, revising and making recommendations to program budget documents for the PBR and PB budget cycles that are delivered to OSD and Congress.
- Developing/maintaining program tracking documents (PMDs, Congressional documentation, Budget Tracks, CCAR, CRIS, and Obligation/Expenditure data) to help analyze trends, identify issues and provide recommendations.
- Identifying funding shortfalls, formulating courses of action
- Briefing senior leadership on program technical and financial status
- Preparation of Future Years Defense Plan Program Objective Memorandum budget inputs
- Preparing senior leadership for congressional testimonies, as necessary, and developing responses to Congressional, DoD, and media inquiries as required for programs of responsibility
- Must have a strong working knowledge of DOD Contracting, the Program Control field and the ability to complete assignments of moderate complexity on time within a fast paced environment and the ability to learn new processes and tools acquisition and the JCIDS process.
- Must be analytical, possess excellent communication and presentation skills and the ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Mastery of basic MS Office Software (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and prior experience working with Cost Point and with reporting tools such as COGNOS.
- Active Top Secret clearance
- B.S. Degree, Master’s desired
- 10+ years’ experience
- Experience working at the Air Force/Army/Navy/ Marine Corps/Joint Staff level