Vantiv is making payments smarter, faster and easier for all our partners, as well as the consumers they serve. From the largest retailers in the U.S. to the coffee shop down the street, we are leading the transformation in payments through chip-enabled cards, mobile wallets, eCommerce, and payment solutions for businesses of all sizes. We are the fastest growing payments company in the U.S., first in PIN Debit transactions and the second largest merchant acquirer. Visit Vantiv.com for more.
Vantiv's growth is due in large part to our highly-sophisticated products and services. By offering some of the most advanced and user-friendly payments processing options available, we can continue our growth by beating our competitors. Enter the need for skilled Engineers who can build the tools we need to continually improve upon our product offerings. From software to technical architecture and more, investing in our team of Engineers is investing in our future.
The Associate Software Engineer works on projects where he/she will play an active role in developing software enhancements and new products. A vigilant developer, he/she will work on the planning, designing and coding of enhancements for our current offerings. He/she will also work with cross-functional teams to build software solutions for current issues or to incorporate advancements in technology. Always searching to continuously improve Vantiv's catalog of products and services, we will create and maintain stable, reliable systems for our clients and partners
Rewarding Impact. Fulfilling Careers.
Making an impact isn't something reserved for people in corner offices. At Vantiv, it comes from people in every corner of the office. People with ambition, optimism and courage. We provide growth and opportunity and give employees flexibility in how they get the job done. You might not expect that from a big payments company, but we're smart enough to know how to hire the best and when to step aside and let them lead. Our goal is that you never stop learning and you never cease to amaze--especially yourself. If this fits your career goal, we can't wait to welcome you on board.
- Plans, designs, develops and tests software systems or applications for software enhancements and new products.
- Works cross-functionally to address issues and emerging needs in software systems.
- Rigorously tests software in preparation for deployment.
- Works on projects from enhancements, new features and bug fixes to new and replacement products.
- Follows standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained.
- Builds stable working relationships internally.
- Typically requires no previous professional experience.