Director Product Management for ADP Document Cloud®
nlock Your Career Potential: Global Product Management at ADP. As part of ADP’s Global Product Management team, you’ll be part entrepreneur, part visionary and part productmastermind, with a passion for creating well-designed, user-friendly solutions. You will be a key player in our global Human Capital Management strategy. You’ll assess the market, evaluate customer insights and bring to life the future of ADP, delivering innovative and responsive applications that millions of people around the world rely on each and every day. You’ll quickly see why we were recognized by Forbes magazine as one of the world’s most innovative companies. If you’re passionate about human capital management with every click, an incredible user-experience and changing the way people work, this is your opportunity to thrive.
ADP is hiring a Director Product Management for ADP Document Cloud® in our Roseland, NJ office. In this position, you’ll be responsible for market analysis activities that help drive market requirements and deliver innovative document management solutions to delight our end users. You’ll help lead product launch activities and ongoing market-facing support, predominately working in an agile environment, with multiple SCRUM teams. You’ll also combine business and product strategy to ensure the development and execution of the product is in line with the product road map and vision that the senior product owner sets forth.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
- Responsible for product management, product direction, competitive analysis, and market research for ADP’s Document Cloud® and related products and services.
- The Director of Product Management will help develop and implement the strategic vision and mission of the product roadmap, including implementation and prioritization, assuming ownership and working closely with IT while coordinating product development based on feedback from clients, sales and service associates.
- Manages the product backlog (grooming, prioritization and refinement), working day-to-day with three or more product SCRUM teams as Product Owner to define features and develop user stories and requirements.
- Acts as client-oriented User Champion when coordinating product development with business stakeholders, ensuring alignment of development activity with business goals and priorities.
- Performs competitive analysis and identifies how new products can account for additional sales/revenue opportunities for ADP.
- Collaborates with marketing, sales and service on product positioning, demo design, training courses, sales collateral, etc. to ensure that business objectives are achieved.
- Supports pricing and roll out efforts.
- Develops strategic partnerships where appropriate with software/service providers and manages existing relationships with product alliances.
- Determines high-impact metrics, drill-through’s and functional and technology requirements — as well as ongoing management, maintenance, design and strategic direction for the Document Cloud® product(s) within specific domains (i.e. Payroll, Benefits, TLM, Talent, etc.).
- Establishes clearly defined goals and objectives for specific domains including defining unique and valuable analytics and data services.
- Works closely with all strategic partners/vendors to ensure a quick time to market.
- Evaluates how to stay competitive in the market place and how our products can increase revenue.
- Performs competitive analyses by evaluating the products and pricing structure of competitors.
- Identifies competitive takeaway opportunities either through product enhancements, line extension or pricing changes.
- Works with sales/external consultants and performs secondary research to support data gathering.
- Supports all pricing efforts and remains current on ADP’s pricing structure as ADP Document Cloud is integrated and delivered across multiple market portfolios.
- Provides input into pricing decisions/strategy and applies knowledge of competitor pricing as appropriate.
- 5+ years of experience in an HCM or similar SaaS product management environment with a proven proficiency in identifying product requirements and coordinating product development for market-facing software and enterprise solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in education and experience
PREFERREDQUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- HCM experience to include in-depth knowledge of Employee/HR Records Management, key HCM business processes requiring supporting documentation, online forms mgmt., document scanning, etc.
- An excellent understanding of user experience design is desired.
- Experience writing marketing communications for the sales force and performing competitive analysis essential. Must be able to identify growth opportunities and develop and deliver products that increase market penetration.
- Ability to communicate effectively with engineering teams to accomplish project goals.
- Capable of managing multiple stakeholders on the best course of action for the product.
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills.
- Able to conceptualize, negotiate and sell ideas internally and external.
Software in the Cloud. Experts on the Ground:
ADP powers the working world with comprehensive solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the “Most Admired Companies” by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of “The World’s Most Innovative Companies,” ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as one of the largest providers of human capital management solutions world-wide.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.