Manages the functionality and efficiency of a group of computers running on one or more operating systems.
1. Manages the functionality and efficiency of a group of computers running on one or more operating systems.
2. Maintains the integrity and security of servers and systems.
3. Sets up administrator and service accounts.
4. Maintains system documentation
5. Interacts with users and evaluates vendor products.
6. Makes recommendations to purchase hardware and software, coordinates installation and provides backup recovery.
7. Develops and monitors policies and standards for allocation related to the use of computing resources.
8. May program in an administrative language.
9. Develops and implements testing strategies and document results.
10. Provides advice and training to end-users.
11. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced staff members.
12. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
13. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
5-8 years of directly related experience in systems administration and analysis.
Windows 7/10 (required or acquired within 6 months of hire)
Network + (desired)
Windows 2012/2016 Active Directory (desired)
Linux RHCSA or RHCE (desired)
Windows Active Directory (AD design, AD user/computer administration and DNS)
Windows Powershell (write scripts and issue commands)
Linux Systems Administration (user administration, logging/auditing
Linux deployment (kickstart, PXE)
Windows Server 2012 & 2016 experience (Windows Server Update Service, Windows Deployment Services)
McAfee Host Based Security System integration & administration
Networking (TCP/IP subnetting, basic routing)
Cisco 2900 series router/3800 series switch (Basic IOS configuration commands, hardware familiarization)
Job ID Number: 2017-26004