Major Areas of Accountability:
- Responsible for all sales activities within an assigned market segment/product line for an assigned region, territory or industry or any combination
- Develops and implements strategic sales plans, including program and source development, to accommodate corporate goals. Salesforecasting activities and setting performance goals. Identifying and properly qualifying business opportunities.
- Prepares formal proposals and presents to executive levels of organizations. Delivers sales presentations to customers. Meets with customers, leads negotiations, coordinates complex decision-making process, and overcomes objections to closure.
- Understand and follow company policy and procedure and work with other departments, including Documentation and Credit, to improve understanding and compliance.
- Reviews market analyses to determine customer needs, price schedules, and discount rates.
- Represents company at trade association meetings to promote product.
- Monitors and evaluates the activities and products of the competition.
- Performs other duties and/or responsibilities as apparent or assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance or related field or equivalent work experience.
- 7+ years salesexperience in related industry or three years as a TCFEF Account Manager
- Solid understanding of equipment financing products, processes and procedures.
- Solid understanding of credit underwriting/analysis.
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding corporate objectives and quotas.
- Strong presentation, communication, organization, and time management skills.
- Self driven, motivated and results oriented.
- Strong PC and technical skills.
- Previous salesexperience in the leasing industry preferred