We are looking for a Technical Delivery Manager who gets excited about challenges, and will seize every opportunity to apply his knowledge, experience, and resourcefulness within Rogers IT mobile app Development team.
This individual will help ensure new Mobile Applications are properly architected from end to end, and deliver on Mobile App Roadmap. This role requires IT, Engineering, and Business knowledge as you will be responsible for working not only with technical stakeholders, but with Business ones. The successful candidate should be proactive and have strong organizational and problem solving skills, excellent communication skills both written and oral, and solid relationship building skills, challenges convention, creative and design skills.
- End to end design, delivery and accountability for Mobile App channel roadmap
- Gathers and analyses business roadmap, requirements and use cases from internal stakeholders for mobile applications.
- Assists in identifying nonfunctional requirements, risk assessments, and providing assistance at all phases of a project from requirements to delivery.
- Builds task lists and resource requirements for project builds to be shared and reviewed with the rest of the team. Lead Agile development teams with agile development culture and resource management
- RFX management and contract delivery
- Develop and maintain a high degree of clientspecific knowledge and associated business systems knowledge commensurate with work experience
- Delivery of all internal IT and Enterprise process documentation
- Interface with all IT and Network for BSS\CSS roadmap for Mobile App Channel
- Vendor selection, oversight, evaluation and management including contract development and negotiation
- Timeline management, project and budget setup and monitoring
- Quality maintenance and delivery reporting
University Degree (preferably in computer science, Engineering or Information Technology)
MBA is an asset
2 to 3 years of Technical Delivery Experience and leading development teams
Possesses leading edge technical knowledge
High level of proficiency demonstrated in a business environment with the last 5 years in the following:
- Excellent knowledge of the iPhone and Android Platforms
- Mobile First Development environment
- Web API Development (Rest and Soap)
- Knowledge of J2EE, Play and other server side frameworks
- Knowledge of Oracle DB and Cassandra
- Agile Development (Scrum and Kanban)