The Senior Solution Enterprise Application Architect position is located in Whitehouse Station, NJ where Chubb’s North American Enterprise Architecture practice and Business units are headquartered. We are looking for a Senior Solution Applications Architect with creative thinking in a large enterprise environment with global impact. The ideal candidate should be eager to join and positively contribute to a team that is truly effective in driving business solutions that add value to the Enterprise Architecture group for various lines practice. Come join some of the top talent in the industry and be a free thinker, developing new solutions, collaborating and winning in a fast-paced and professionally rewarding environment.
Senior Solution Enterprise Application Architect needed for a large-scale, Enterprise scale global system implementation in the P&C industry. Lead solutions design, analyze business and functional requirements, lead integration design, ensure designs adhere to industry best practices and corporate technology standards. Research and assess new technologies and development tools and make recommendations.
- Hands on experience with IBM Case Manager (10+ years):
Solid understanding of FileNet P8 5.2, IBM Case Manager 5.2, Content Platform Engine, IBM Content Collector (file system and email), Datacap 9.1, including relevant APIs, installation and patching process, and system administration.
- Passionate technologist and lifelong learner to stay abreast of the evolving needs in business and technology.
- Ability to lead/guide large vendor development teams while collaborating with internal IT stakeholders Collaborate with PMO, architects, designers, requirements analysts, database and system administrators, infrastructure support teams and developers on system and application design / build / implementation.
- Experience working directly with technology, business stakeholders/leadership in formulating technical requirements to solve business problems.
- Good understanding of scaling (horizontal/vertical) concepts, deployment of java based FileNet applications, FileNet security concepts, document taxonomy, Workflow, document ingestion, data ingestion, batch vs real time, document export, enterprise search, document capture/OCR , document migration etc
- Good understanding of document migration principles and technology options
- Good understanding on WebSphere 8.5.x, DB2, Active Directory, SSO (Identity management), entitlement systems for authorization, MS Exchange, etc
- Preferred experience in VEGA Unity (FileNet based UI framework), VEGA Enterprise Search, VEGA Interchange
- Act as a technology lead for IBM Case Manager / FileNet P8 based migration projects and new initiatives
- Lead the solution design, development and implementation activities of solutions built around IBM Case Manager Platform.
- Lead and navigate the teams to resolve performance issues and L3 escalations with IBM Case Manager based custom solutions.
- Build great working relationship within and outside across different functional areas. Work collaboratively as a team player to develop mutually acceptable solutions, and act as a mentor to the large team of developers, architects, PM, QA and others.
- Manage multiple vendor conflicts scenarios and influence technical decisions
- Strong problem solving in the production scenarios in a FileNet based environment
- Ability to understand the big picture also the ability to navigate through the details
- Understand applications from business and technical perspective
- Thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment and lead by example