The Creative Director will be responsible for overseeing the creative function and translating marketing objectives into strategies, designs, and plans. Our Creative Director will manage graphic design, web page development, collateral development, copywriting, advertising, and promotions among other brand designs. This role is expected to help bring the Isagenix brand to life for Associates, customers, employees, and partners while leading and developing multiple creative projects from start to finish to heighten awareness of the benefits of the company’s systems of products, Isagenix as a business opportunity and as a good corporate citizen.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities (Other duties may be assigned)
- Develop and execute creative strategies that support the business goals and strategies.
- Attend creative meetings to develop strategies and implement all creative requirements.
- Oversee development of our brand image across multiple channels – ensure consistency and relevance.
- Initiate and design complex and simple marketing plans based on creative specifications.
- Manage the creation of integrated marketing/sales collateral, online/offline marketing programs, social media, and advertising that are consistent with our company goals, brand standards and guidelines and support our different markets worldwide.
- Lead strategic brainstorming sessions, campaign development, creative brief development, and direct creative execution.
- Lead and manage creative teams through a combination of mentoring, coaching and leadership.
- Ensure each project has specific financial and personnel resources it requires to be successful and meet our highest standards.
- Work with the executive team to implement marketing materials to help increase our exposure.
- Collaborate with design personnel to ensure that all creative ideas are presented properly.
Minimum Qualifications (These are the requirements that all applicants MUST HAVE to be considered for this position)
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- 8years of experience in a progressive creative marketing role.
- 4 years of management experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills, detail oriented and able to manage/lead groups of people and tasks simultaneously.
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft office software to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the marketing design process.
- Project management experience
- Professional experience focusing on health and wellness or related product categories.
- Previous work experience that proves the ability to turn an idea into a successful visual and marketing piece.
- Occasional travelrequired for meetings or business needs.
- Master’s degree in Marketing or Fine Arts from an accredited institution.
- Experience within organizations known for high growth through innovation and quality where products are sold through multiple and/or alternate distributionchannels.
- Proven and accomplished marketing experience with a progressive career within a network marketing and/or consumer packaged Goods Company.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite.
- Job ID 2017-1901