SEG is seeking a Ballistic Missile Defense System (BMDS) Mission Engineer to support the Missile Defense Agency Exercise and Wargame division (MDA/DTWX) under the JRDC COCOM Exercises Task Order. Mission Engineer is responsible for: configuration control, architecture development, service requests, test plan development, scenario coordination, etc. for assigned events.
- Tools experience (MS Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, Project). Experience working in a mission- oriented, team environment.
- Knowledge of BMDS, operational architecture, communications protocol and BMD Sensors.
- Must possess or be able to obtain a DoD Secret clearance.
- Familiarization with Cross-Domain Solutions.
- Degree in Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, Computer Science, or other technical degree with 10 years of relevant experience.
- Experience with the Joint Event Life-Cycle (JELC).
- Experience with BMDS and Systems Engineering.
- Experience in Ballistic Missile Defense Exercises within at least one Combatant Commander’s Area of Responsibility.
- Experience with MDA models (e.g., DE SIM, SIU, MDST, I-Sim), and other models (e.g., AWSIM, JSAF, EADSIM).
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Candidate must have attention to detail.