Job Terms: GC/Citizens Preferred but H1B transfer accepted & considered
· PMP (Project Management Professional) Certification or equivalent Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Engineering, MIS, or technology or related field
· Minimum 5-10 years of project management or IT Management to include coordinating and/supporting IT business processes, scheduling, and budgeting experience.
· Create and maintain technical and project documentation such as Project Plan , Risk Plan, Test Plan, Implementation Plan, Status Reports, Lessons Learned.
· Demonstrates leadership.
· Provide a detailed list of costs – costs may be either “total project turnkey” costs or hourly costs by skill set required as defined by the project.
· Runs complex projects/programs from design and development to production.
· Defines requirements, resources, and schedule
· Plans and schedule project deliverables, goals, milestones, status reports
· Directs and oversees project team and manages conflicts within group.
· Create strategies for risk mitigation and contingency planning
· Efficiently identifies and solves project issues.
· Communicates clearly and concisely up and down the enterprise
· Strong organizational, presentation, and customer service skills.
· The Project includes the design, development, implementation, testing, deployment, operation, maintenance and support of Departments Information Technology Modernization System, in conjunction with the value added refresh, upgrade, improvement, implementation, testing, deployment, operation, and maintenance and support of Departments Driver License and ID Card Issuance Operation, and the interfacing of the aforesaid System and Operation with each other.
· This project is intended to modernize the present systemsused by departments for its four (4) core areas