Manages monitors and directs all activities, workflow and transactional management of a Regional Operations team within Health & Benefits team in the Paychex Insurance Agency. Responsible for an allocated book of business. Provides direct supervision for exempt and non-exempt staff in an account management and service unit environment.
- Responsible for all activities associated with a specified book of business, geographically focused accounting for more than $3 million in annual revenue.
- Responsible for retention target for book of business along with onboarding new clients, annually renewing existing clients and expanding/growing revenue through increased product line penetration.
- Develops and maintains relationships with H&B sales, HR Solutions, MMS, Product Management, Operations, IT and Accounting partners to ensure optimal service to clients with minimal breakdowns between internal Paychex teams.
- Maintains and fosters carrier relationships, including General Agents, to ensure prompt and efficient service to their assigned client team based on follow-up and issue resolution needs.
- Meets and/or exceeds established productivity and quality standards.
- Communicates expectations to the team members and reviews processes on an ongoing basis to ensure team is meeting operational priorities.
- Assists in the establishment of policies and implements all policies and procedures relating to the workflow of the assigned team to ensure timely and accurate service.
- Maintains compliance with state, federal and insurance carrier guidelines, as well as standards set forth within the Agency, and HRS to ensure product and team (unit) integrity.
- Works with Agency Compliance, carriers and Paychex Legal to ensure Federal/State regulation compliance is achieved and strategic business decisions are implemented.
- Researches and proposes enhancements to existing products’ operational processes to create efficiencies and maintain service levels.
- Reviews business processes to ensure accuracy, efficiency in productivity measures and adherence to internal and external client service level standards, as well as recommends the necessary changes to maintain a competitive advantage.
- Recruits, selects, hires and evaluates performance of personnel to ensure all department needs are handled appropriately. Counsels and develops staff for personal and corporate advancement through career development, training programs and other resources as required for professional advancement.
- Assists Agency management achieve budgeted projections through labor expense and administrative expense controls.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 5 years of experience in Related field.
- 2 years of experience in Supervisory experience.
- LAH required. Candidates must obtain an LAH within 90 days of employment.
Requisition #: SUP-17-00154