Senior VP of RF Instruments
Senior VP of RF Instruments
Job # 3176
Come join our team in this high profile VP level engineering job opening, where you will wear multiple hats and have a variety of responsibilities to include, but not limited to, New Business Development, high level Sales, and Product Management, where overseeing our entire product line will allow you an elite level of responsibility and rewarding level of accomplishments.
The selected candidatereports to the President and CEO and is responsible for a product line of RF/Microwave and other electronic instruments that can be sold to the general market as well as with the Company’s system sales. This position will have revenue and profitability measures along with sales and distribution responsibility. The product design and configuration management responsibilitiesreport to this position.
Since this is a multi-faceted job, similar to a Product Manager who be responsible for managing our entire product line. Your duties will include the responsibility for new business development, revenue and profitability of our test and measurement division, along with product planning and new product development. This person is responsible for product forecasting and for build to forecast estimates and releases. The successful candidate is responsible for developing a general go to market strategy and business plan. Product manufacturing will be accomplished in the Company’s electronic manufacturing facility.
A minimum of 5 years experience with a Master’s Degree from a major university in either Business or ElectricalEngineering is Required. An Engineeringdegree, coupled with an MBA is desirable.
You must have the ability to obtain, or have a U.S. Government security clearance
Experience and accomplishments in sales, market distribution processes and managing Sales Reps / Distributors
• Product management experience
• Management and leadership skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to lead a team of sales and technical co-workers
• Ability to set and manage priorities judiciously
• Ability to articulate ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences
• Exceptionally self-motivated and directed
• Superior analytical, evaluative and problem-solving abilities
• Strategic thinker with vision and new product leadership
• Excellent communications skills
You Should have experience interfacing with customers at several levels in the customers organization, and be comfortable with domestic and international travel at approximately the 25% level.
• Some experience with in-depth market, industry and competitive analysis and positioning
• Experience specifying market requirements for current and future products working with current and potential customers
It is highly desirable that you have:
• Experience with RF/Microwave technology and instruments
• Experienceselling or managing high technology products
Come work for the leaders of the RF Antenna measurement industry where we provide advanced electronic measurement systems to the aerospace, defense and wireless industries. We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.